Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NatureBox

I was out of commission for the last 2 weeks because of a throat infection I was trying to shrug off as bad seasonal allergies. Finally went to a doc and got the diagnosis, so after a few doses of antibiotics plus tons of green tea with honey and lemon, I'm back to feeling close to normal.

Today I want to share with you the new snack craze that is sweeping my household by storm. NatureBox delivers monthly boxes of healthy snacks right to your doorstep for a fair price of starting at just $20 per month. I gave it a try when I randomly saw an ad for it and became intrigued, and also when I saw I could get my first box for $10, and quit receiving boxes anytime I want.

The first box came, and much to my delight, I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome the snacks were! The rest of the fam enjoyed them too! Here's a pic of my first delivery-


This box included yummy Teriyaki Twists, Santa Fe Corn Stix, Cocoa Waffle Wafers (my favorite!), Cherry Berry Bonanza, Guacamole Bites, and Sweet Blueberry Almonds (my daughter's favorite!). We devoured them all in probably less than two weeks! Many of them were vegan and all contained natural and minimally processed ingredients.

Aside from being delicious, fairly priced, and convenient, NatureBox also donates a portion of proceeds to WhyHunger, an organization working to solve problems with hunger and poverty. They also donate some of their snacks to partners of WhyHunger working to feed children of low-income families and others in need.

My personal faves are Cocoa Waffle Wafers, Sweet Blueberry Almonds, Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels, and Pear-glazed Pralines. Yum, yum, yum!!! Clearly I have a sweet tooth...If you're wondering if they have options for those with allergies or are sensitive to gluten, they are working to make more options available; read more here.

 On the Greensumer Tier of Truth...

This product is:

(Box) Made from recycled materials

Gives back to the planet by charitable means

Vegan

Super awesome!


I highly recommend this product! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

time for you to weigh-in...